First of all, we need to understand what is a fully CNC bending machine, which is short for electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine, characterized by: SDS series; with professional CNC system; servo motor; hydraulic proportional valve.
The use of full CNC bending machine is quite different from that of the old synchronous bending machine with torsion shaft.
Taking SDS series electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine of Shengda Heavy Industry as an example, the points needing attention in use are as follows:
1. In the case of a new machine, first of all, the parallelism of the slider should be checked and debugged to the standard used.
2. Back shield refers to parallelism. Generally, benders within 3.2 meters have two shield fingers. The front end of the shield finger should be kept on a plane.
3. The main motor keeps positive rotation. If it reverses, the hydraulic oil pump has no output.
4. The protective fence is closed in place, and the back fender can not stand for people. Pay attention to personal safety.
5. Turn on the machine to find a reference point.
6. When inputting the die library, pay attention to the correct input of parameters, otherwise the bending angle will be inaccurate.
7. When programming, pay attention to first modify the material, thickness and length; the upper and lower dies are selected correctly.
8. The deflection compensation will run automatically. If the compensation is not accurate, the compensation value should be set manually in the NC system, and the inclined iron in the clamping of the die should not be adjusted.
9. Angle calibration. Angle calibration is needed when bending is not correct.
10. Non-professionals should not adjust the position of the inclined iron block in the middle of the clamping die.
11. The rear shield should not impact too hard, otherwise the parallelism of the rear shield must be adjusted again.