Taking SDS series electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine of Shengda Heavy Industry as an example, the new machine is used after debugging.
1. Power on.
2. Install upper and lower dies.
3. Enter the mould library according to the actual size.
5. Trial-fold workpiece.
6. Working normally.
The following points should be paid attention to when using:
1. In the case of a new machine, first of all, the parallelism of the slider should be checked and debugged to the standard used.
2. Back shield refers to parallelism. Generally, benders within 3.2 meters have two shield fingers. The front end of the shield finger should be kept on a plane.
3. The main motor keeps positive rotation. If it reverses, the hydraulic oil pump has no output.
4. The protective fence is closed in place, and the back fender can not stand for people. Pay attention to personal safety.
5. Turn on the machine to find a reference point.
6. When inputting the die library, pay attention to the correct input of parameters, otherwise the bending angle will be inaccurate.
6. When programming, pay attention to modify the material, thickness and length first; the upper and lower dies are selected correctly.
7. The deflection compensation will run automatically. If the compensation is not accurate, it is necessary to set the compensation value manually in the NC system, and do not adjust the inclined iron in the clamping die.
8. Angle calibration. Angle calibration is needed when bending is not correct.
9. Non-professionals should not debug the position of the inclined iron block in the middle of the clamping die.
10. The rear shield should not impact too hard, otherwise the parallelism of the rear shield must be adjusted again.