Today, I will bring you some of the main reasons for the lack of pressure during the bending of the CNC bending machine and some related problems. I hope that some friends who want to understand the main reasons for the insufficient pressure during the bending of the CNC bending machine are helpful.
Take Shengda Heavy Industry Electro-hydraulic Servo CNC Bending Machine SDS-11032 as an example. When the bending machine pressure is not enough, the following methods can be used to eliminate the fault.
1. Check that there is a sufficient amount of hydraulic oil in the fuel tank of the bending machine.
2. Check the power supply and measure if the voltage is 380V.
3. Check if the motor is reversed. If reversed, swap 2 of the power cords.
4. Check if the lower die is too small. Generally, the lower die slot is 8 times the plate thickness.
5. Check the material type, thickness, length and lower mold parameters set by the CNC system.
6. Check if the oil pump is damaged.
7. Check if the pressure gauge is damaged.
8. Detect the pressure control valve for signal or blockage.
The above is the detailed explanation of the main reasons for the insufficient pressure during the bending of the CNC bending machine. If you want to know more about the main reasons for the insufficient pressure during the bending of the CNC bending machine, please consult Shanda Heavy Industry SDMT customer service.