- 3+1 axis (XY1Y2+V), 4+1 axis(XRY1Y2+V), 6+1 axis (XRY1Y2Z1Z2+V), 8+1 axis(X1X2Y1Y2R1R2Z1Z2+V) available.
- Standard CNC system: Delem DA56, Cybelec Cybtouch8,Cybtouch12, and other system from Delem, Cybelec, ESA available.
- Crowning is hydraulic crowning, also mechanical crowning available.
- All components, hydraulic, electirc is imported top brand, in addition to our standard components, we also accept different requirement of all famous brand parts.
- The precision reach very high level of 0.01mm, angle precision within 0.3°，which is under authority lab test.
|CNC system||Delem, DA56||Holland|
|Laser safety system||Akas|
|Servo hydraulic system||Argo||Germany|
|Pressure hydraulic system||Argo||Germany|
|Cylinder seal ring||Merkel||Germany|
|Servo motor||Shanghai electric|
|Servo drive||Shanghai electric|
Max opening height
Fast down speed
Back gauge travel
The electro-hydraulic synchronous structure is more advanced than the torsion axis. It has two hydraulic servo axes (Y1, Y2), which directly control the cylinder synchronization through the hydraulic servo valve. This principle is more precise and can effectively improve the bending accuracy to 0.5 degrees. Within.
The functions that can greatly improve the production efficiency include: slider quick down function, angle programming function, mold quick clamping function, numerical control system adjustment function, and quick positioning of back gauge.
There are two high-precision grating scales to detect the position information of each cylinder. After the numerical control system analyzes, the hydraulic servo proportional valve group is applied to each cylinder to apply different pressures to synchronize the movement of the cylinder, so it has intelligent anti-offset.
The main core components are all internationally renowned brands, with better quality and stable use and long life.
Cyb Toucn 12
1. The “EasyBend” page allows for easy single bending.
2. Large size 12″ high contrast touch screen, 2D graphics programming.
3. Automatic calculation of bending angle, main pressure and deflection compensation.
4. Automatically simulate the bending step to provide optimal bending.
5. Pressure-deflection compensation is automatically calculated, angle, and back gauge correction.